ISOLATION AND ULTRA ISOLATION TRANSFORMERS (UIT)
An isolation transformer is a transformer used to transfer electrical power from a source of alternating current (AC) power to some equipment or device while isolating the powered device from the power source, usually for safety reasons. Isolation transformers provide galvanic isolation and are used to protect against electric shock, to suppress electrical noise in sensitive devices, or to transfer power between two circuits which must not be connected. A transformer sold for isolation is often built with special insulation between primary and secondary, and is specified to withstand a high voltage between windings.
- Single phase transformers
- Three phase transformers
- Isolation & Ultra Isolation transformers
- Easy maintenance
- Sturdy construction
- Convenient functioning
- Highly efficient
|Input Voltage||:230/415V(Acceptable ±10%),
|Output Voltage||:230/415V(Acceptable ±10%),1-Phase/3Phase +Neutrale|
|Transformer Ratio||:1:1, 2.1 as per customer requirement|
|DC Galvanic Isolation||:1000 Mega Ohms between windings Or Windings to ground at 1000V DC|
|Di-electric Strength||:2500 Volts AC RMS for 2 Minutes|
|Common Mode Noise Rejection||:Better than 116dB|
|Coupling Capacitance||:0.005 to 0.009pf|
|Line Frequency||:47Hz to 53Hz|
|Load Regulation||:Better than 3%|
|Construction Standard||:As per IS 2026 (Part-1 & Part-II)|
- Ultra Isolation Transformer prevent back feeding of noise from line to load and protects sensitive loads from surges and spikes.
- The potential between ground and neutral of the output side of UIT is zero.
- Good Earthing of output Neutral is essential for proper functioning of the UIT.